- Tailgating will be allowed only in Lot M between Loras Hall and the Frey Science and Engineering Center on the south campus. This area will have signage and will be patrolled by Public Safety officers to ensure the guidelines are followed.
- Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Spots will not be reserved in advance. No blocking or saving spots will be permitted.
- Lot M will open for tailgating at 10 a.m., three hours before the 1 p.m. kickoff, and will close at 1:30 p.m.
- Restrooms will be available in nearby Loras and O’Shaughnessy Science halls.
- Trash bags and receptacles will be provided for refuse.
- All alcoholic beverages, regardless of age.
- Charcoal, wood and other combustible burning materials.
- Glass containers of any kind.
- Amplified music or loud and disruptive noise.
- Buses and RV’s.
- Carry-ins to the stadium.
- Any non-university sponsored sales of food or merchandise.
- Animals except service animals for special needs patrons.
- Propane grills.
- Portable outdoor furniture.
- Tents and awnings that do not block adjacent parking spaces, impede drive aisles or require the use of stakes.
Individuals attending events at the University of St. Thomas are expected to conduct themselves in a manner respectful of the nature and character of the university. Persons acting in a disruptive, disrespectful or disorderly manner may be asked to leave the premises or be subject to arrest. Students may also be charged with a violation of the Student Code of Conduct.