St. Thomas had six women's and men's track and field season-best performances Thursday at the La Crosse Last Chance Qualifier.
No Toms who competed Thursday broke through with any top-50 national performances, though, and most UST athletes have completed their seasons. A handful of Tommies will compete next week at the NCAA Championships.
Women's season bests were recorded by:
- Katie Murray in the 200 meters (25.50);
- Kayla Janto (2:15.03) and Morgan Dammann (2:19.93) in the 800;
- Ali Glassbrenner in the 1500 (4:41.39).
Men's season bests were recorded by:
- Parker Rosenau in the steeplechase (9:31.75);
- Michael Bury in the pole vault (14-10 1-4).
Conor White and Evan Cross both broke 23-0 in the long jump.