St. Thomas hosted a multi-team men's and women's indoor track and field meet Friday at Anderson Fieldhouse. No team scores were kept.
Click on the links above for more details.
St. Thomas Women's highlights:
- Senior Ali Glassbrenner placed second out of 62 entries in the mile in 5:00.27, the MIAC best time thus far and a top-15 national time this season;
- Junior Kendall Novak tied for second in the pole vault at 11-8, and Jalia Anderson was fourth (10-8 1-4). Novak's mark is her career best for indoors and a top-20 Division III mark thus far;
- Mallory Adamson took fourth of 28 in the 400 dash (60.91);
- Katie Murray won the 200 dash (25.58), a top-20 national time;
- Hannah Helstad took third in the 800 (2:16.89), a top-25 D-III time, and anchored the third-place 4x400 relay in 4:10;
- Becca Wilkin placed fifth in the 3000 (10:57.41);
- Sara Ness (18:12:13) and Melissa Marsh (18:16.9 placed 3-5 in the 5,000;
- Brielle Bierman (9.25) and Laura Eischens (9.42) placed 3-6 in the 60 hurdles;
- Grace Bordson (5-2 1-4) and Marian Terhaar (5-0 1-4) placed 2-6 in the high jump;
- Eischens took sixth in the long jump (16-9 1-4).
St. Thomas Men's highlights:
- Junior Eric Holst won the weight throw in 61-4 3-4, one inch off his season best, a top-five national mark; Austin Jochum placed fourth;
- Junior Conor White won the long jump in a season best (23-4 3-4), which ranks No. 9 in D-III, while Nick Spann took third (22-11 3-4);
- Senior Chris Mueller won the 600 (1:23.48) and led off the second-place 4x400 relay;
- Freshman Jake Kelly won the high jump (6-4 1-4) and White took fourth (6-2 1-4);
- Freshman Carl Kozlowski took third in the 800 (1:56.28), a time that ranks No. 33 in D-III;
- Freshman Eric Teynor (8.64), Nick Hasler (8.97) and Austin Coates (8.98) placed 2-3-5 in the 60 hurdles;
- White (7.19 finals, 7.11 prelims) and Ryan Neville (7.21 finals, 7.17 prelims) placed 6-7 in the 60 dash;
- James Skidmore placed fifth in the 400 (51.69);
- Sophomore Karl Wachter (8:45.5) and junior Parker Rosenau (8:49.5) placed 3-6 and had season-best times in the 3,000;
- John Klun took fifth in the triple jump (41-5).
Also, UST fifth-year senior Connor O'Neill -- who's competing untached in the indoor season -- won the pole vault in 16-8 3-4.